Job duties. Heather Kadar at work.

Weddings have a beautiful sense of unpredictability. Over the years I have found myself helping out however possible in those moments of need; helping a bride re-do her hair, removing stains from bridal attire, bustling hundreds of dresses, chasing after a marriage license that almost blew into the Grand Canyon, giving a bride my jacket in a snow storm, the list goes on and on. I love these moments and if I can be of assistance beyond my photography skills, I am happy to do so in times of need.


The most recent wedding was one of those fun moments; the reception was just beginning, guests were being seated, the band was warming up, and two little girls were on the dance floor. I was walking by the dance floor to check on my lighting and VOILA! One of the little girls swooped up my hand and would not let go until I danced with her. Unbeknownst to me, my second photographer, Carol, photographed the moment. It was such a fun moment that I thought I'd share!


Heather Kadar Photography, Sedona wedding photographer, Sedona destination wedding, flagstaff wedding photographer, wedding photographer working, Arizona wedding photographer, Phoenix wedding photographer, Prescott wedding photographer, Tucson wedding photographer, Creekside Inn Sedona wedding.

Popular Posts