Art Stickers (Macbook laptop decal)

It seems that digital technology has taken over our daily lives. I don't know what I would do without my computer, internet, and the immediacy of my DSLR camera. The artist in me likes to always look for new ways of enhancing functionality and design, making my 'stuff' more personal. A few years ago, when I knew that I was going to Burning Man, I meticulously taped my entire camera with purple gaffers tape and plastic bags to keep out the super fine dust from the sensitive camera sensor (it actually did great, although a bit tempermental to remove). It was functional in design and definitely personal.


We are inundated with logos everywhere we go and with most everything we see. When I see something unique, whether a hip hair color, custom clothing, or amazing architecture, I celebrate the creativity and diversity that it took to step outside the box. This gave me the idea to create a unique piece of art for my computer. The glowing light that shines from the lid of a macbook laptop is a beautiful little light. I love my macbook pro and it helps me do a lot of wonderful creative things. To me the glowing light needed to be enhanced to make it more personal.

When I was a young girl I collected stickers. All sorts of stickers were in my collection; puffy ones, scratch and sniff ones, gel-filled ones, and my favorites were holographic ones. Interesting how life comes full circle. This collection of art stickers are from my original nature photographs. They are die-cut in the center to perfectly fit over the macbook apple logo. The six petals shine bright anytime the computer is on. In complete darkness, you can faintly see the apple logo behind the petals. The best of all worlds; art, individuality, and enhancement.

Other great applications...vehicles, windows, water bottles, electronics, and pretty much anywhere that has a smooth dry surface. These stickers are made of high quality outdoor vinyl, are super durable, and beautifully made in Arizona.

Here are the first 5 designs and a little photo tutorial on stickin' the art sticker! 

I am selling these little jewels on Etsy, you can find my shop here. (You are warned . . . Etsy is a beautifully addictive site!)

heather kadar photolevo art photography

heather kadar photolevo art photography flagstaff

heather kadar photolevo art wedding photographer flagstaff arizona

heather kadar art photographer wedding flagstaff arizona photography

heather kadar art photographer flagstaff arizona wedding photography photolevoheather kadar art photography photolevo flagstaff arizona wedding photographer


apple logo decal



apple logo decal

apple logo decal

apple logo decal

apple logo decal

heather kadar art photography photolevo photographer flagstaff arizona wedding
heather kadar photolevo etsy

heather kadar photolevo etsy photography



Heather Kadar Photography,  Art Photographer, Macbook Pro sticker,  Apple logo sticker, Macbook decal, flower of life, seed of life, sacred geometry, sticker, decal, etsy, PhotoLevo, Blog, Photographer, Flagstaff, Arizona, Art, Wedding, Documentary, Family, Senior Portrait, Maternity, Pregnancy, Corporate, Design, Studio, Hospitality, Event, Lifestyle, Artwork, Fine Art, Sedona, Grand Canyon, Prescott, Verde Valley, Cottonwood, Jerome, Lake Powell, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tucson,



Popular Posts