Flagstaff Senior Portraits . Amanda

Fall is the season for senior portraits. I love photographing portraits outdoors. For me, nothing compares visually to Mother Nature. Portraits are a lot of fun for me too! Compared to wedding photography, portraits give me the opportunity to take my time with my clients. As you all know, wedding days go by so quickly, I usually have limited time with my brides and grooms. Amanda was such a delight to photograph. We spent a few hours together wandering downtown Flagstaff. Thanks Amanda!

If you are interested in family or senior portraits in the Flagstaff area, please contact me ASAP, as the season is quickly changing. For portrait sessions in the Phoenix area and Sedona, scheduling is more flexible. For inquiries, please contact me via e-mail through my website, www.heatherkadar.com.



flagstaff senior portrait photographer
flagstaff senior portrait photographer
flagstaff senior portrait photographer
flagstaff senior portrait photographer
flagstaff senior portrait photographer

Heather Kadar Photography . Located in Flagstaff, AZ. Senior Portrait Photographer . Family . Engagement . Wedding . Maternity . Event . Corporate .

Popular Posts