Sedona Wedding Photography . Verde Valley School Chapel . Village of Oak Creek

When I first heard that my clients were getting married at a school, I thought that the location would be somewhat of a challenge. This was a location in Sedona that I was not familiar with and pleasantly surprised when I arrived at Verde Valley School Chapel. It was so much fun photographing here! It was eye candy galore and I could only have wished for hours and hours to photograph Briana and Dana. The way they look into each others eyes is so powerful. The evening was beautiful and the stars were sparkling bright. The only available light during the reception was table candlelight, four tiki torches and lighting for the band...that's where my expertise came in. I always come equipped with portable lighting to create a wonderful mood to the photographs. Have lighting...will travel!














Popular Posts