Poco Diablo Resort . Sedona Destination Wedding

Sedona is lovely just about anytime of year. September is one of those magical months where the weather is on the brink of being too hot during the day and absolutely perfect at night. There's always a chance for rain as it's the tail end of monsoon season. This was one of those days...the clouds were big and fluffy and there was thunder off in the distance. Now, I know that I've written this before but I am going to do it again. I LOVE clouds and shade. They produce beautiful even lighting and add a sense of drama to photographs. Laura and Tony were married under the beautiful overcast of heavy clouds and on the lush grounds at Poco Diablo Resort in Sedona. Here's a magical sunset photograph that Shane (my husband and lighting extraordinaire) and I created together.




Poco Diablo Resort Wedding, Sedona Wedding Photographer, Heather Kadar Photography, Flagstaff Wedding Photographer, Grand Canyon Wedding Photographer, Prescott Wedding Photographer

Popular Posts