Fun idea for your wedding anniversary.

It is important for me that my wedding clients' have access to their wedding images, it is such an intimate and personal day. For all of the weddings I photograph, I offer a personal copyright to my brides and grooms. After all, it is their wedding day!

I was wonderfully surprised to see that my bride, Faith, made an anniversary gift for she and her husband to share. There are so many items available on-line, it's hard to keep up with new fresh ideas. This idea, a photo puzzle, has been around for a while...however it's still a fun creative way to have fun with art and photography.

The wedding was at Boyton Canyon in Sedona, Arizona. Boyton Canyon is accessible through Enchantment Resort.


Here's the original photo from their beautiful New Year's Day wedding...


Here's the photo of the puzzle (in the box)...

Heather Kadar Photography, Sedona wedding photographer, Sedona destination wedding, Flagstaff wedding photographer, Grand Canyon wedding photographer, Prescott wedding photographer, Lake Powell wedding photographer

Popular Posts