Chihuly exhibit at Desert Botanical Garden, Phoenix ... after the wedding

I'm being a bit redundant here but...I LOVE nature, especially plants! Photographing weddings in beautiful locations is just one of the perks to my job. Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix is one of the most inspiring places for me to photograph desert plants, be inspired by nature, and just feel amazing with all of the beautiful contrast of the Sonoran desert.

We were photographing a wedding at the garden last week and after we were finished with our work we spent about 30 minutes wandering the nighttime Chihuly exhibit, enjoying ourselves as we relaxed our bodies and minds from a beautifully creative day.


The combination of the glass, color, and textures bring a smile to my face. It's eye candy for my creativity!

For all of my photography assignments I like to arrive early to scope out the locations that would be good for creative portraits, do some environmental photography, and if nature is a key element I like to spend some time connecting with the beautiful surroundings. I feel that connecting to the location helps me in my creativity. In this instance we arrived early and stayed late!














Heather Kadar Photography, Desert Botanical Garden, Phoenix wedding photographer, Chihuly, Destination wedding photographer, Flagstaff wedding photographer, Sedona wedding photographer, Prescott wedding photographer, Tucson wedding photographer, Grand Canyon wedding photographer, Arizona wedding photographer

Popular Posts