Flagstaff Wedding Photography . Pine Mountain Amphitheater, Flagstaff, AZ

The previous day leading up to Jenna & Matt's wedding was cold, dark and rainy. My day started with my gear packed for protection from the elements, rain coat, and a large umbrella. Amazingly enough the clouds parted just long enough for the ceremony, cocktail hour and thank Mother Earth...for portraits. This was the first wedding to be held at Pine Mountain Amphitheater in Flagstaff. There are very few locations that can hold 200+ guests for a wedding in Flagstaff and this is one of them. Fortunately there is a huge covered area for guests to roam, and did I mention the fabulously lit dressing rooms? Albeit a performance and concert location. The last photo was taken as the nighttime was taking hold, the rain had started up again, fortunately I had myself and my camera underneath the umbrella.








Heather Kadar Photography . Wedding . Event . Family . Portrait . Photographer . Flagstaff . Sedona . Grand Canyon . Prescott . Northern AZ, flagstaff photographer, arizona photographer, sedona photographer, 

Popular Posts