Grand Canyon Destination Wedding & Reception

What a great couple! Brian and Renee have traveled all over the states during the past several years and chose Grand Canyon as their wedding spot. This was a destination wedding for them as they live in New York. Arizona is a popular wedding destination, more popular than you might imagine. Out of the 30+ weddings that I photograph during a year, I would have to estimate that 5-10 of the weddings are destination weddings for my clients. The two most popular towns are Sedona and Grand Canyon.


Grand Canyon is such an amazing destination. To be able to witness a wedding at this spot on the map is magical. For this wedding and every wedding I photograph, I have so much joy and admiration for being apart of such a powerful commitment to love, friendship and family.

For this I am eternally grateful.

Grand Canyon National Park also has a few options for your wedding reception. The largest reception that I've photographed was about 80+ people. Contact the wedding coordinator at the Canyon for more details!














Popular Posts